At On the Move Systems, we specialize in roadmaps. We can not only see how to get from one point to another, but how to solve some of the toughest logistics challenges on the road today. OMVS is quickly expanding as one of the most competitive, full service transportation logistics companies in the United States. Our growth is attributed to our service and our people - focusing 100% on customers’ needs in the areas transportation and supply chain management. In addition, our ISTx platform provides increased visibility, minimal-cost route effectiveness and delivery assurance.
We know the territory. It’s where we live.
The team at On The Move Systems is driven by our inspired commitment to service – both on the road and with our customers. Each driver has the windshield experience and the tools to exceed expectations with every mile marker they pass. You have access to a fleet when and where you need them.
We’re with you wherever, whenever, however you need us:
- Strategically-based fleets assigned to regional routes ensuring capacity and drivers for demand in specific areas
- Open scheduling and pricing platform ensuring responsiveness and on-time performance
- Customer service teams providing a single point of contact for all service needs.
With On The Move Systems You are Good To Go.
We see the horizon – and all the way points.
Logistics is driven by two key elements – visibility and flexibility. At On the Move, we have the technologies and transportation asset management capabilities to control costs at each stage of the supply chain. Simply said – We manage value, not just trucks.
When our trucks roll, they roll with a purpose. Each day, our customer care group works with our clients to not just manage product throughout the delivery cycle, but to operate with precision. Each handoff between partners and providers will be tracked through our ISTx Platform which allows for visibility and agility.
We love a challenge. And each day we see those as opportunities to deliver on the promises for our clients. It doesn't matter what you want delivered – it matters who is the one delivering.
One call can really take the weight off.
The brokerage team at On The Move can place expedited, traditional, refrigerated, less-than-truckload freight, and heavy haul loads with national and North American carriers. We only pick the best partners and providers that will share our commitment to safety, reliability and compliance. We bring together the best people and tools to get your product on the move – on time.
- Our purchasing power saves you on every load.We look at minimal-cost routing and optimized provider choices automatically within our system. Plus, our preferred partners and providers means you get the best rates and priority – every time.
- There’s only ONE NUMBER you need. With a single call, you can move just about any kind of freight anywhere in North America. Let us worry about the details.
- You’ve got eyes on the prize. Our team knows when and where your shipment is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. How? Because our partners and carriers have to meet tough criteria and guidelines to be trusted with the shipments of our clients.
Temperature-controlled transportation requires a high degree of expertise. We’ve got that, too.
Frozen, chilled or simply temperature controlled, On the Move recognizes the importance of every detail. From the load time to local weather forecast, the margin for error is difference between ice cream and “no green”.
We helped clients optimize their supply chain with our unique approach to the service and the planning. Our equipment sets the standard in temperature-controlled transportation, and with a growing network of partners in the space, we can give you flexible options throughout North America.
On-Budget. On-Time. On-Temp.
- Like the rest of our services, one call to your service team gets you access to the trucks and team that will delivery your products.
- Our responsiveness is unmatched because our partners know the importance of temperature controlled freight. And we work with only the best in the industry.
See how cool we are under pressure.